venerdì 13 maggio 2016

RISO & ROSE . . .




ROSIGNANO MONFERRATO
TEATRO IDEAL
21-22 MAGGIO
SABATO ORE 9-19  DOMENICA ORE 9-19

Le creatrici si presentano

CASA MIA in ITALIA
YUKO SENOKUCHI




My name is Yuko, I’m Japanese.
I’ve been married with an Italian and I’ve lived in Verona prefecture, Italy for 16 and half years.
Until I moved here, I lived in Tokyo.
I enjoy cross-stitching, crocheting, fabric works, leather works, cartonnage, Sashiko, and many other handicrafts, making original designs of charts and patterns.
I like to collect lovely little antiques, vintage collectibles whitch always inspire me to make things in the style of old days I love.
I open “Boutique” in my site and also partecipate in some fairs to exhibit and sell my original cherts, handmade works, and collections of antique materials, tools, etc. irregularly.


Nessun commento: